- Jean Ly
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO
March 16th, 2020
Dear Valued Patients and Business Partners,
The past few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for all of us. Our top priority has always been to provide the best possible service to you and to keep you and our team members safe. We are blessed to have an opportunity to continue to serve you at times like this, but we are doing so with more caution than ever.
Here are a few precautions to minimize the risk of exposure and transmission that we are implementing at all of our business locations:
• Starting today, Curbside Pick-ups are available upon request. Please speak to our staff members to make arrangements.
• Home Deliveries will continue to be available for all patients upon request. Delivery Fees may apply. Please speak to our staff members for more information.
• Frequent handwashing of our staff and disinfection of our equipment and facilities throughout the day.
• Practicing social distancing per guidelines but still serving you with a bright smile.
• Pharmacist consultation direct line is available at all times during business hours. Outside of regular business hours, please leave us a message and we will promptly get back to you within 24 hours. For any emergencies or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to monitor the situation daily and will take immediate actions as needed based on the recommendations and guidance from the CDC, WHO, and other regulatory agencies.
Thank you for your support during this time.
Jean Ly and the MPG family